Word 2 Life Mission Statement- APPLYING GOD'S WORD TO LIFE UNTIL IT BECOMES A LIFESTYLE
Vision-Develop "LIFERS" -someone who disciplines themselves to own their faith for life.
A "LIFER" looks like...
- Someone who has a consistent time with God in His Word.
- Someone who knows the GOSPEL and can share their faith with others without fear.
- Someone who perseveres in their faith through their college years by remaining involved in the local church.
- Someone who applies the truths of God’s Word to every part of their life and the value of God’s Word effects their behavior and decisions.
- Someone who sees their mission field as wherever God puts them and their job as a missionary in whatever that is.
- Someone who can make disciples who make disciples.
- Someone who passes on their faith to their own children
This is Accomplished through a process we call
the ACTS of a Disciple
A=abiding in God's Word
C=Connecting in Community
T=Taking the Gospel as we go
S=Serving God in all we do