How Can I Help?
1. Pack a shoebox.
2. Donate fabric (quilt or denim weight), zippers, decorative trim, grommets, thread, etc.
3. Donate money to the church’s Operation Christmas Child account to help with shipping ($7 per box).
4. Cut out simple wooden toys or sew dresses, marble bags or string back packs.
5. Donate items like toothbrushes, school supplies, washcloths, t-shirts, bandanas, balls, sunglasses, hair accessories, and small toys to be added to the shoe boxes.
6. Give one of our Procurement Specialists (they can spot a deal a mile off) money and after they have purchased needed supplies, they will give you the receipt.
7. Most importantly, PRAY